Friday, August 1, 2008

Precious.

Guess what.
My mum came back from work and she entered my brother's room, which I was in it, surfing the Net.
And2, she said, "I have a kitten for you".
I thought she was just joking around.
Tapi my mum ada pegang kotak ni la.
Ingatkan ada buku ke apa dalam kotak tu.
Sekali, BAM !
hahah.
Memang betul ada kitten.
Ya Allah, comel gila.
My mum said she saw the kitten wandering around, searching for its mother.
Pastu dia kata, kita bela la kucing ni, ehh?
I was excited and pretty scared at the same time.
I had hamsters before.
But after they died, I felt so... guilty?
Yeah, guilty.
There's this disturbing feeling surrounding my heart.
So, semenjak tu, I decided to stop (bela haiwan in english apa eh? lol) once and for all.
The first time I laid my eyes on Precious (yeah, i wanna name it Precious :D), terus rasa sayang gila.
Ahhh.
Tk kisah la takut ke tk.
Jaga je la.
Yang penting, I have a lil kitty by my side from now on. ;)

No comments: