Thursday, December 25, 2008

Aunt Michelle Tan Yee Ming

:'(

Aunt, I love you. Condolences to my uncle & family. Be strong yea. Jonathan, I know you're the apple of the eye (well, your dad told me that you are), but don't give up. Don't grief too often. Yeah, I saw you sitting on a corner and crying on the day I came to your house. It makes me feel so sad to see you that way. Jacqueline on the other hand, is the strongest in the family. I can see it. Of course she cried just like everyone else but the way she handled her mum's death is so... Gahhh. I wish I could handle my loved one's death like her. Seriously, I respect her for how she greeted ppl with a smile on her face at the crematorium. It's not an easy thing to do after your mum left you just a few days back. Hmmmmmmm. *taking deep breaths*.

Anyway, the best of luck to Christine. Good luck in the U-life. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Anis. Its just getting harder these days... thanks for the condolences

- Jonathan

Anis Farhanah said...

Oh heya Jonathan. How're you?