Friday, January 23, 2009

:[

"damned if you do and damned if you don't". I'd prefer calling this quote as this than DILEMMA. Sigh. I'm so depressed! I can't do the right thing, nor the wrong thing. I'm afraid I'll go back to my old habits. I don't wanna repeat my wrongdoings but sometimes I just couldn't help myself :(. I'm such a bad person. I've done things that no one should ever do. I've repented after my thoughtless act but... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Gosh, I need some counseling. Anyone? :(((

"But evermore it seem'd an easier thing At once without remorse to strike her dead." <<--Tennyson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, what did you do tht made you feel so bad?

we all err most of the times, calm down..

Dont feel so bad, you aren't that bad you know.

what matters now is that you look forward to improve yourself and not to do that same mistake again.

Insyallah, you can my dear. i have faith in you.

Anis Farhanah said...

hoho. you DON'T wanna know teacher. trust me, you don't wanna know. aite. i'll try my best to improve. demi teacher! hahah. :DDD

farah.munirah hariri said...

Good to know you'll try to improve, but pls dear, not demi me... DEMI ALLAH ya. I can do nothing to help you, He can!

Anis Farhanah said...

Okay. :)