Sunday, May 15, 2011

batuk as in cough as in uhuk-uhuk.



Now this is the uncontrolled bouts of coughing that I'm encountering atm. I know I get sick quite often and this is probably because of my weak tonsils, but this time, the cough is ridiculously brutal! Brutal enough for me to even throw up sometimes :|. You know, that kind of incident when you've coughed so hard until veins on your neck are seen, your lungs and throat can barely hold it in and you just feel like vomiting, only to realize that you're expelling "air" instead of those predigested food and liquid that are stuck in your stomach and your eyes will be all watery right after. Yes, up to that extent. Uh.
See that isolated vein there? Yeah. 

Speaking of which, it JUST happened, again.

EXACTLY how I'm feeling right now. Right, now.

Oh how I wish wish wishhhhhhh for some kind of remedy that can instantly cure this torturous ailment! They say a glass of warm ginger-and-honey juice is a cure for cough. I say that's bullcrap. Yes, it helps to sooth the throat, no questioning on that part but it is NOT a cure. I suppose it depends on people eh? And then there's this Asam juice made from the asam we normally use for cooking. I'm sorry Ma, but IT REALLY TASTES LIKE SHHH. The "sweet-and-sour" scent smell it lets out is already horrible, let alone the taste. I tried to ignore the smell by pinching my nose so as to ease the flow of gulping it in one shot (or several hihi) but it was to no avail. Sorry Ma :(. Ubat batuk dah tak boleh makan dah. Dua botol dah telan ni. Telan sebotol lagi mmg dah boleh jadi drug addict dah zz. Antibiotic pun doctor dah tak bagi. Haish.

Whatever it is, I still have the ginger juice almost every night. Thank goodness I can tolerate the taste. Tu la. Dulu asal Chu masukkan halia dalam makanan, selalu cakap tak suka tak suka and takkan suka halia sampai bila2. Amek kau kena minum air halia tiap2 malam sekarang. Karma really does hit you hard sometimes. 

 
The guy in blue is karma, and the one getting the brunt of the hit is me.

Aaanyway, it's been a fortnight since I've been in the pink of health mhm. I don't know what to do anymore and nothing ever seems to help. Having to clear your throat every nanosecond and losing your voice occasionally is exhausting. And having to close your mouth with pillows or whatever that's near to you cause you wanna lower the noise is just as tiring. What's more resisting cough. Mahn. Rasa mcm nak mati and meletup kepala boleh tak =.= Minta maaf lah dekat siapa2 yang call tapi tak dengar apa2 cept bunyi orang tengah batuk yang agak severe ni. It can't be helped :/

To those who actually cares, doa2 lah saya cepat sembuh ye hihi :B. Melovesyous :)

2 comments:

Syahirul said...

macam ni nak pergi fast five? =.=

Anis Farhanah said...

hehe. insyaAllah i'll get better by then. have faith in me sya!