Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Allah's Decree.

"No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Go easy on yourself for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah's Decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come on your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee."

Been worrying a lot lately. Perhaps there's a pinch of guilt deep inside this blackish-red heart, too. I'm going through so many... er... situations at the moment and nothing I do seems to be of a help. Family problems, friend's, friend's again. Up to one point I felt like jumping off a cliff. I'm lucky there isn't any in KD *sarcastically saying*. Someone did manage to comfort me a little last night (: A lot, actually. Thanks, you who-know-who-you-are. Went out to see Transformers with Naddy and Shabby. Cool peeps, they are. I'm almost out of voice now, thanks to Naddy zz. Dalam kereta, tak main lah Jessie J semua2 ahah. Britney fer life yo. For a moment, I wasn't thinking of the problems that have been nagging at the back of my mind all day. The mood meter's at 60% Happy now. For the people I have around me, I thank you, Allah. I am very blessed (: 

For you, yes you. I know there's only a slight chance of you reading this, but I know you eventually will. Be more understanding, please. I'm not a person without a heart. I have feelings too. And I feel tired, very tired when you can't or don't see eye to eye with me on matters that don't.. well, matter. Don't treat me like a kid. Don't push me around anymore. Jangan pijak kepala aku sangat. Lama2 mati juga aku nanti. Kau dah besar. You can think for yourself and for others, needless to say. 

Being too much on the cyber world DOES affect you, eh? The elders were right. And I should've listened. If only I wasn't as hard-headed as I am now.


P/s: Don't waste your precious RM12 on Bay's piece of crap. He created a shit (Transformers 2) and he just did it again.

No comments: