Monday, June 20, 2011

just, happy.

I'm happy. Everytime I get into a conversation with someone, you'll be there, butting in forgodknowswhy. It is, yes, annoying. But on the bright side, I get to see the name of the person I love each time I see your posts. Thank you. Thank you for reminding me of my other half (:
I won't say, "I'm not bothered by the trivial matters you did". I am. But boo you. You're the one in pain atm lol. A word to the wise, grow up and when you really have, tell yourself you've met a witch with a 'b' in your life and that you couldn't be sorrier and more ashamed of your childish acts. I've never had someone so immature in my life before. Talk about being manly zzz. Kononnya "up" sangat la tu dapat speaking dengan hebatnya. Hebat, hebat. You know, I'd plunge you and your pompous speech into the pit anytime so your ego that's been masking your 'noble' mien would abhor you. Get a life girl, dood chap.

It's just something personal. And I couldn't help myself but to speak up for my man.

1 comment:

ferra . said...

woahh, easy girl. cool. go to the frige and open it, insyaallah u'll be cool . =p