Saturday, October 15, 2011

water, breath, rain.

I need you like water, like breath, like rain. #nowplaying





I started reliving those old songs by Fort Minor, M2M, LeAnn Rimes, Coldplay, Shania Twain, The Fray, Frankie J, Bryan Adams, Dido, Evanescence, S Club 7, Muse, Emilia.....

*takes a deep, sharp breath*

... Audioslave, Aerosmith, N'Sync, Blue, Jet, James Blunt, The Script, Good Charlotte, Linkin Park, T.A.T.U, Shakira, Saving Jane, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Hinder, Hilary Duff, Oasis, Goo Goo Dolls, Creed, Britney Spears, Shayne Ward, Jewel, Nickelback, Christina Aguilera, Lifehouse, Verical Horizon, Vitamin C, The Used, Silverstein, Kelly Clarkson.....

*panting*

... O-Town, Blink 182, 3 Doors Down, Mandy Moore, Cascada, Take That, Staind, Faith Hill, Lonestar, Air Supply, Savage Garden, Pearl Jam (... and I could go on incessantly about this) nowadays.

Aaand now, I'm stuck at Get It Right (Glee) by Finn. All thanks to Jaja, me roommate -_-. Thanks, Ja :>

Nothing much to blog about at the moment. I've got mountains of assignment accompanying me so I'mma head off to it now.

Pssstt! Listen out to the singers and bands I listed in the above! They're the shizz, I tell yah!

No comments: