Tuesday, November 8, 2011

happy people, happy world.


You say the world is cruel. You say, "The world isn't as beautiful as you think it is". You say, a lot of things. Stop. Stop taking all the negative things that are happening in planet earth into account when you're negligibly thinking of the pleasant ones.

Stop imagining the worse.

I could list down a hundred examples of bad deeds and the list could incessantly. But on another note, you wouldn't believe all the good things that're happening in this beautiful world today. You're just outranking the bad things over the good ones. Personally, I feel the mass media's playing a teensy-weensy bit role in this. Of course, I'm not blaming them for that. No, not ever. They needed to keep abreast of things, I get it.

I juuuust feel that most of the news on telly today are getting their focus on how children are raped, women brutally killed, babies being thrown out of tens-of-storey with their brains all over the pavement ugh, all the gory stuff and whatnot. It's polluting your mind. Stop being such a negative, hunky-dory? You can do the world and people around you a favour by bleaching out all that bad vibes off your mind. 

See that picture up there? What, you don't think it exists? Then you have my pity.

P/s: I might be a bit disturbed at this point of time, but won't you concede?

No comments: