Monday, December 12, 2011

no longer a Bakal Komander.

Yesh, bleeps. I am unofficially unofficial to becoming a Bakal Komander (in direct translation, a commander to-be). I rejected my commander's offer to be one last week cause I knew I'd have to be fully committed into doing it for 4 years. Yeah, 4 frizzin' years. The decision was solely made by myself (although I did get a few friends' opinion on it in advance). Entah la. Truth be told, I WANT to become a BK. Who doesn't want a free place to live in in the awesomely-crowded campus of UiTM Shah Alam? No honestly, I WANT to stay there. It just makes things so much easier that way. Tak payah nak fikir pasal duit minyak, sticker kereta apa semua. Maintaining a vehicle can be a hard job. Trust me, I've been trained by my dad to service the car monthly. And on top of getting a place to stay in, you get free allowance too! Brownie points on that part :B. Banyak lagi benefits dia. Tapi itu la. I have a business to think of and most most most moooooost importantly, I have to study. And I can't study well with so much time wasted on the intensive training of becoming a BK. My studies is my top priority. Everything else has, no, must come as second.

Bye-bye :/

No comments: