Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Vampire Diaries.

Awh maaaaaannn. I hated this TV series when I first watched it in 2010. Or was it 2009? Guess what? Watched it again after my finals (it was less than a fortnight ago) and I have to say, it got me hooked! First 5 episodes, I was literally dying for some good episode or plot. Well, my roommies are obsessive over The Vampire Diaries and I just thought, why not give it a shot eh?

So then, I succumbed to peer pressure and am constantly playing TVD on my lappy on a daily basis! And no sooner than I started, my cousin came up to me about The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars and well, The Vampire Diaries. The show dah basi dah haha. Heck. I love Damon's facial expression. That's one of the few things that keeps me addicted. Ah well. I'm off to drool over Damon. Or Ian Somerhalder (his real name is soooooo much hotter)

Ian Somerhalder, ladies and gentlemen!


No comments: