Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mama, I love you. Papa, I care.

May 13th, 2012.


Celebrated Mother's Day at.... Yeah, you guessed it right. One Utama. OU seemed a perfect fit for us family to celebrate moms' special day at the time.

Had a real good treat at TGIF's, too! Feast your eyes on these! (Can't get hold of the ones I took using Dad's phone beh.)

Ze appetizer! Oh look! There's only two of it? Odd. =B

Now, the entrée!

My well-done steak with some tomato sauce with cheesed mashed potato alongside.

I think this was Mum's grilled-to-perfection chicken.

This is obviously Dad's. He's an avid meat-eater, I tell yah.
Dessert. :)

Chocolate brownies with ice cream? Had two of this. >)

Aaaaaaand then Mum went shopping with Sissy. Guess it's just me and Dad now.

(>^_^)>  ♥ <(^_^<)
Vans, J.Bovier, Chatime and friendship bracelet by Aleen. :)
iRock eh, Daddy? ;)
Daddy cool!
Muka minta penyepak hahaha.

No comments: