Friday, June 22, 2012

Calling all Potterheads!

Yup! Le boyfriend being poetic, as always hihihi.
Enjoy, potterheads! ^_^


ALWAYS

Your sister sees you as a freak
She thinks she can tell your mummy
They perceive chaos we wreak
But it’s not. Trust me

Your sister is normal yet you are special
Yes I do realise what I said is not nice
If you know your beauty is so ambrosial
For your smile, I’d sacrifice

I was hoping we’d both be in Slytherin
But destiny determined you Griffindor
And that boy next to you; I despised his grin
Why did fate make him the one knocking on your door?

He is arrogant and he is lazy
I wish I know what you see in that man
You loving me is like a weather that is hazy
Getting your hand in marriage; I suppose only he can

Darkness shrouded my soul
Brought by hatred and loneliness
Then; the thought of you made me whole
I slowly emerged from the very darkness

My love for you was never a lie
It is you I have loved; You are the one
“A child born at the end of July”
The Dark Lord, he thinks it’s your son!

To save your life was my greatest failure ever
But your son! Survival!
Knowing you are gone is too difficult to endeavour
Not even the greatest spell nor potion can ensure your revival

The Dark Lord’s gone
And so I thought
From day, night and dawn
The feeling of losing you, I fought

But he returned and we felt his dark presence
So I kept an eye on your son
He’s just like his father. The laziness. The arrogance
Still, he is the key for the battle to be won

He has your eyes, Lily
I took care of him until my final breath
The battle was won decisively
Though I was seen evil until my very Death

Now I’m here in the afterlife, looking for you
Still, you are gone without a trace
Until now my feelings for you is completely true
I still love you...Always

- Zachy love. :)

5 comments:

littledolphin said...

one word:wow!

ohh severus snape.

Anis Farhanah said...

littledolphin: amazing, right! :D

Anonymous said...

Serious flow of a river that will not be dammed:) SD

Zee-A said...

thanks anonymous :D
(im the author btw)

Zee-A said...

thanks anonymous
(im th author)