Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kuala Lumpur & Damansara Part I.

Now, these two places are FTW!
Ended my second semester at 5.15pm on July 12th hihi.
Went straight for Ain's room in Kolej Mawar to get my things and all.
Had to do some serious packing kot.
2 trips from Kolej Mawar to my rented house in Section 2 okaaay.

***10pm***
Off to the stadium area for burger bakar! Well, it turned out that the stall was closed.

Disheartened, much?

Since clock was ticking and tummies were emptying real fast to make its space for 'new fuel', we decided to head for Wangsa Maju instead. There's this burger bakar stall there that has everyone talking about.
'The burgers are fantastique!' (Only heard of it through the grapevine)
We were once again DISAPPOINTED.

Sooooooo, one last stop before we opt for something else; Burger Bakar Abang Burn at Ampang.
Final attempt before we resort to desperate measures. (O.O)

Keeping it together lol.
"Muka semua mengidam burger bakar haha." - Zue

ALHAMDULILLAH, dapat juga! We were seated at 11.30pm.
There were 6 of us but the Abang Burn crews had our I-want-the-whole-burger-to-myself wish crushed to bits when they blurted out these words, "Ahh, burger bakar tak cukup la, dik. Tinggal 4 je. Nak ke?"
Dah la tinggal chicken patties je.
Korek2 dekat grill tu, dapat la 3 burger bakar of chicken patties and 1 of beef.

Ifa cover! *scoff*
Excited tak excited muka hehe.
The burger bakar is fairly good!
Juicy patties mmm~ :)
Gorging on the whole lot hehe.
Burger bakar, kerang bakar and char kuey teow on ze table.
Happy faces all the way! ;)

Round2 around KL pula lepas tu. Had a jolly good time strolling around KL that night! And what with a full tummy mmm. It just adds up to a perfect night. :B


Hey, I'm Ifa. And this is crazy, but here's my picture, so find me maybe? ;)
She and I, we have monkey brains.

Aaaaarrrkkk kena cekik dengan budak kecil! Haha.
The name's Zue. She's a lunatic when it comes to driving, I swear!
My hand and Ifa's, that is purely unintended. Harap maklum!

Ain, Fatin and Sae. Awok2 Kelate, Terengganu boh! :D
Hiiiiii!

Cari port nak tangkap gambar.
"Ish Fatin tepilah!"
AHEM AHEM. Highlight of the day (or should I say night? Eheh)!
Gambar last tu adalah rekaan semata-mata. Tiada kena mengena dengan yang hidup atau mati, mahupun ke-straight-an kami heee. 'Twas just my silly idea of fooling around with the girls. ;)

*END OF PART I*

No comments: