Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ramadhan.

Now before I begin this rather lengthy entry about Ramadhan, it is to my earnest hope that it (the entry) will be read word by word.
I wanna do some apologizing here ergo, it'd be great if you can pay a little attention to minute details as opposed to furtive skim-through.

*******
Ramadhan.

A time where Muslims have to refrain themselves from eating, drinking or inserting anything through any opening.
Well there's so much more to Ramadhan than just that, of course.
It's a month full of blessings and Syaitan-free! Hihi.
Which means, the devils will be chained and we get to do ibadah without much (if not all) distraction. *smiles from ear to ear*
InsyaAllah.


Now I, Anis Farhanah Binti Mohd Suhaimi Yeong would like to apologize to all those that I've hurt.
I know I've made some huge and terrible mistakes in my life, but I have found the error of my ways.

And there isn't a single day that I do not live with regrets.

However, I'm trying really hard to fix all that and above all, to fix myself.
So you, you, you and you, I AM SORRY.
I know "sorry" doesn't fix things nor will it undo the damage it's done but hey, it's a start.
So if anyone comes up to you and say, "Save your sorry. I don't need it." and such, tell them to grow up!
Sure, it takes time to forgive people, but it would take a lot longer if no apologizing is done.

"To err is human, and to forgive is divine."

Believe me, it is sooooo much easier said than done but it's doable nonetheless.
So peeps, be the better person you always are and take the initiative to start asking for forgiveness and most importantly, start forgiving the ones you are hurt by.
They may not take it well at first, but they'll come around. :)
Have faith in "time heals all wounds".
(Note that healed wounds still leave scars)
Save the misunderstanding hehe.

Boy, all this formality is really not me haha.
Actually it is. I like having formal conversations.
It's like, not being the real me IS the real me.
Alright now I'm just talking gibberish. Yikes!

I'd write more if I hadn't seen the time now.
It's 12.58AM and today would be the first day of fasting in the holy month of Ramadhan!
YAYERZZZZZZ! :D

I'm just gonna cut it real short now.

Make peace with your past so it won't screw your present and destroy your future!

In a nutshell (Hahahaha. I'm gonna get mocked for this), no matter what has happened, it's all history now.
I hate to say this, but we HAFTA learn to let bygones be bygones.
There's no point in dwelling on past crises.

Put aside to it and NEVER forget why we're here in the first place.


Worldly or hereafter?
Be careful in the choices you make in life, love.
And if you're having the biggest downfall of your life now, IT'S OKAY.
Repent and start afresh cause life is indeed short!

May Allah SWT grant us a happy life now and in hereafter, aaaaaaaaaaamin. ^_^

No comments: