Saturday, August 18, 2012

And the Satans are to be released..

It's time to turn that frown upside downnnn - NOT.

Alhamdulillah. Been fasting for 28 days and we're left with ONE day before we can celebrate the joyous day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
How exciting is that?!
I'm ecstatic yawww. :D
But I'm also sad and worried.
Sad because the good deeds we do will be multiplied no more;
Worried that the Satans might get their way of approaching the believers.
And we ALL know they can do it by any means necessary. (So to speak)

This year's Ramadhan has been.. different.
Mum's so-so health condition, family and friends issue, education, love life and whatnot.
This has changed me in many many ways.
Hopefully these tests will mould me into a better person insyaAllah!

So Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin guys!
Really, from the bottom of my heart. :)


Feast upon the delights!

No comments: