Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy.

Happy.
Just like hate, it's a strong word.
My skies, they're clear now.
The clouds are all rainbows and unicorns. ^_^


I'd be lying if I tell you nothing's bothering me now.
Nobody can ever, and I mean EVER be free of problems.
Just listen to this!

Ya might wanna listen to the lyrics closely. What she says is true. Every-*pause*-bit of it. So yeah. Purpose of telling you all this? None. I just wanna express my feelings. When I'm mad, I tend to vent out my feelings here. But that'll only create negative vibes to those reading. So now I'm creating the good ones instead. After all.. "The only way to be happy is SMILE." So SMILE errbodeyh! Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile! :D
Indeed it does! ;)
This 'drug' costs nothing but an effort. That's a pretty small price to pay for something that can have such an effect (a good one) on us!

No comments: