Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Johor and Singapore!

Of Johor Premium Outlets and Universal Studios Singapooooooore. ^_^

It's gonna be a short post, this one is. Won't tattle on minute deets this time. 

Friday, November 23rd.
Went to Tira's place at about 11.30pm. Saw Izy and her two guy friends with a black Hilux wuu.
Made our way to Johor Bahru after fueling up the tank.
We had a really bumpy ride that night!
Thank goodness, I actually liked it! 
Sesat punya sesat, we reached Mel's place at about 4ish in the morning.
So we spent a night there before we headed off to the bus station at 7am.

Saturday, November 24th.
7am, we headed to the bus station ahah. Called a cab and there we were, waiting for the bus.
Bus took us to Singapore later that morning and we finally set foot at the USS somewhere around 9.30am. 

Tickets to USS!
So we were half an hour early. But really, who cares? x)
Lotsa pictures to be taken at the main entrance!



Best confectionery I've ever been to!


Mmmrraaaoww. =>
Tira said I look like an evil queen. An oppressor, maybe? Hehe.
Elmo! Took this for my dear friend, Jazleen hihi. Big fan of Elmo, that girl is!
It's The Empire Hotel! Now, where's Chuck? #GossipGirl

My idea of photography. :B

Sooo... haarddd... to manoeuvreeee! 
My besties. :)

Statues of Anubis!
Wicked roller coaster ride!
Now, the REAL Anubis! :D
The Far Far Away Land. ^_^

Nachos and cheese and corn dogs!
One of my favourite pictures taken in USS! I just love the Gingerbread Man. 
Kena perli. Tell you why in later section!
Fairytalesaremorethantrue, much? ;)
Inside the castle.
One fine day, in shaa Allah. :)
My Prince Charming, ahh.. Pssst, he's real!

Took this one specially for my roommate, Ain. She loves lollies! (Should've heard her scream when I showed her this picture haha)
I've only uploaded half of it. There's a lot more where these came from but I'll make it brief.
So, there you have it!
My journey to USS. Went back to JB later that night and stayed in the Grand Hallmark hotel.
Not bad of a hotel. (Y)

Sunday, November 25th.
We had a really good night's sleep that night (at least I did) and woke up feeling really fresh!
Packed our things and zzzzzzooooom! Off we went. :)
We dropped by at JPO for a couple of hours on our way back.
My goodness gracious me!
They weren't lying when they say ALL premium outlets are there.
Knowing me, I do not like shopping like, at all.
But I went crazy and spend some few hundreds anyway.
Imagine if Mum and Sis get to be there?
Nope. I choose not to (imagine).

Aaaaand that's about it. A not-so ordinary weekend for me.
The joy was worth every penny. (Or shall I say dollar. :P)
Till then!

2 comments:

Athirah Omar said...

THE BEST! Glad you had splendid time. Took me forever persuading you to join! Finally we had our TRANISZY trip :)

Anis Farhanah said...

That "forever" really paid off, eh? Good times, we TRANISZY had. :D