Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day I Was Born

Yup.
Wanna know how my 21st birthday went down?
Don't bother answering to that cause I'mma tell you anyways haha.
Weeeeeeeell..

On Friday night (March 22nd), I got to go to the Majlis Sukan something dinner at SACC with Jepster under the UiTM Majestics' invitation by Puan Hamidah.
The food was okay but my goodness it tasted twice better than they usually would have caaaaause me was famished hihi.
Balik from the dinner, Jepa bawa pergi Damansara Perdana minum2 with his girlfriend.
Cepat je kitorang clicked okay hehe.

Theeeeenn on Saturday, let's see. I remember heading back to Kota Damansara late that day.
By the time I got home, it was already in the evening. Kot?
Entah la. That night, dad took us all to Port Klang for dinnah.
A pre-celebration for my oncoming birthday, mum said.
As expected, the food was GREAT!
(I'd upload you a picture, but Angah has my phone now. Mhm.)

Moving on.
Sunday, March 24th. -The only day I get to spend time with my most loved ones.
Went to a park in TTDI with Oden. He made me a sandwich! :D
And the best part was that he brought along 3 different kinds of cheese.
All of which I love. ^_^
Yeah I love all kinds of cheese but hey, he brought me German cheese, and two other of which the names I cannot seem to recall grr.
The weather was perfect.
Had cookies too okay hehe.
It's good to eat cookies other than my own hahaha.
In all honesty, I rarely eat the cookies I bake. Really!
Balik noon tu, was supposed to go out with mum and dad to look for my present,
but iyalah.
Kita merancang, Allah menentukan.
I accidentally fell asleep on the couch and apparently mum and dad weren't even home at the time I was drifted away.
They actually went to Giza for about 3 hours.
Buat apa je dekat sana sampai 3 jam kan? That's what I thought, at least.
It seems like dad got a RayBan from mum.
Well that explained why he was all chirpy when I got up from my catnap. (O.o)
Something came up and we had to send Tasya to Jalan Duta before we head to One Utama.
Guess what, boleh pula dah sampai sana daddy beli luggage bag zzz.

Me: Why are YOU getting everything today?
Daddy: I dunno. I feel like I'm the birthday boy today! :D
Me: Daddy, no. *poker face* I am the birthday girl!
Daddy: Well I contributed to your birth. *winks* =>

Alright so dad got a few stuff from mum.
I guess he deserved it hihi.
That night, akak and abang (no not angah, I call akak's boyfie abang) made me a BBQ partaaaaay!
Boy was it delicious! Alhamdulillah ngahaa. :D
Lepas makan2, kebetulan pula ada G. I. Joe 1 keluar dekat TV.
I've been wanting to watch it since forever!
Lagi2 the 2nd is coming out in a few days' time kan.

10 minutes to 12am.
Tira called saying she was outside....
Well there was Qila too. Dua2 bising as to whether nak bagi my surprise before it's time ke tak haha sengal.
Okay so I really was surprised.
KNOW WHY?
Farah Lina came out of the car with a cake and the number 21 candle poked on top of it kot.
How not to get a myocardial infarction liddat?!

Psssttt! Fara if you're reading this, know that I didn't Google that. I still remember my bio stuff muahaha.

Terkejut dia, sampai berpeluh2 ha. I kid you not, I was really surprised!
Ya lah, only a few hours ago I WhatsApp-ed her, thinking that she was aaaaall the way in Ireland.
Then came the pressie hehe.
Dapat Fossil watch you. ^_^
And you know what?
I was THIS CLOSE to buying a watch at OU earlier that day.
Thank God I changed my mind.
But really, Tira and Lala might've just given me the best present anyone can well, give!
Fara's presence was the priceless present I got that night.
(Wow, a bit of a tongue twister there haha!)
And I can't thank them both, even Fara herself for that.

Monday (March 25th). Time: 12.00AM
Muahaha Mama and Mak Long were actually the first few who wished me a Happy Birthday!
Mum was touched to see how much I've grown. Mak Long was, too! :)
The three lasses, they stayed put in mah room.
Bagi makan grilled meat and chicken sikit.
Or whatever's left of it hahahha.

Ponteng kelas okay pagi tu.
Satu hari duk keluar dengan Fara, Tira, Lala.
Satu kelas je pergi kiki.
It was great la.
Dapat bawa Mercedes Tira berjam2 juga hehe. >)

Oh yeah! Lepas kelas petang tu, Apek, Salam and I bought a Secret Recipe cake for the class to share with a few bottle of carbonated drinks.
Suka tengok muka2 diorang makan cake teehee.

Things were going so well that week (despite everything else) that I couldn't help but to feel like it was Allah's birthday gift for me! :D
Boleh sujud syukur dah ni.

And then there was yesterday.
Balik rumah masuk bilik pasang lampu, JENG JENG.
Elok je ada satu kotak atas katil.
Daddy bought me a new laptop haaaaaa.
He missed all the screaming though lulz.
The Toshiba has served me well since 2008.
Fret not, Tosh. You won't be di-anak tiri-kan haha.

Truth is, a lot more has happened but I've written enough I reckon.

This is truly the best 21st birthday anyone can ever ever ever ask for!

No comments: