Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dancing June

June has always been my few least favourite months..... until I was given a reason to feel otherwise just.. now haha.

Let's see what June has in store: cousin's birthday, JD's (that's Johnny Depp, fyi), and my roommie's; whom also happens to be my classmate ahah. I call her Hana Banana. ^_^ And then there's that day too.

But ah well.

Haaaaa... It's only the 1st day in June and I'm already conjuring for July.
#JuneWish? Mine is rather simple: please let me pass this month at a brisk trot; in my own composed-self.
What with my finals coming up in a few weeks' time, fuuuuuuuuuuh.

Despite the birthdays of my loved ones, there is still not one thing in June that could keep me really stimulated.
But! You never know what He has in store for you, do you?
And that is why I'm on tenterhooks to know how this year's June will end up for me.
InsyaAllah it'll be fineeeeeeee. :)




Come at me, bro. 

No comments: