Thursday, January 16, 2014

The thing.

It was black and it was huge.
It 'spoke' to me as it breezily passed in front of me.
It was an inexplicable experience, if I might put it that way.
I don't know what I understood, but in all seriousness, I understood something.
Something, a thing, I don't know.
I recited Quranic verses and for a moment, everything felt okay.
I was fine till I got home.
I had a strange desire to hurt people.
No actually to be completely honest with you, I wanted to hurt my roommate.
The desire is there, but the brain was telling me I've gone cuckoo.
And to make desire even more appealing to me, there wasn't anyone at home!
I was scared, I was damn scared.
You should've felt how chilled my hands and feet were.

Chilled to the bone. 

Hana put on some Surahs for us to listen to.
Felt uneasy and I stepped out of the room.
I kept reading the Quran app from my phone.
I kept reading till my mind wandered off from the horrible things that were contained in my head.
Ya Allah.
I told myself I'd rather bleed myself dry than hurting Hana.
And I went to bed.

No comments: