Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mid semester break.

Albeit it all, I got to spend some 5 days at home. I loved it. I love staying in the house for hours long.
But I also love it here in Shah Alam. I've got responsibilities in both places, both of which are of equal importance. Perhaps a little more to the family side hihi. However, I do wish Manjung was much nearer to Shah Alam. 

Distance has always been the one to break us, but it also makes us. 
And it's distance that keeps me glued to you.
Just bear with my rants. I only say those things cause I miss you.
I say this to you; of whom I love, of whose presence I'd cherish till my dying day.

All with Allah's will. 


It may seem like this (which is quite or more than quite true),


But really, 


I miss you daddy, mama, akak, angah, Chu, and you, Aufi.
I miss my best friends, good friends, neighbours too.
Weird, I know. 

#WorldsMissingDay for me haha!

No comments: