Sunday, March 13, 2011

another sleepless night.

Yeah, another sleepless night. Sigh. My sleeping time is in such a disorder manner atm gahhh.

****************************************************************

Talking to my roomate about high school life just makes me miss SMKKD10 even more. Yes, I miss my school. I miss my high school friends, teachers, environment, the canteen ladies etc etc. Oh, if only I can turn back the hands of time. If only... Nothing much to write about right now. Had a bowl of maggi mee (Ruski Kaw :D) and a hot cuppa milo nescafe :). Currently playing Yiruma on loop. Gonna go and visit Dreamland soon though. Nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
rachat prĂȘts ou Rachat de Credit meilleur taux