Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nasi Lemak.

Nasi lemak. If you don't know what nasi lemak is, then you know NOTHING about food. Well, Malaysian food, that is. I've just had this craving for a plate of steaming-hot nasi lemak for breakfast and guess what? I had to literally sacrifice my beauty sleep and get changed at 7.30 a.m just so I can relinquish my thirst for teh tarik and crave for sweet sweet nasi lemak! Arghhh. I can't believe this. And neither can my dad if he hears about this. Oh, forgot to mention something. I HAVEN'T SLEPT ALL NIGHT. So there I was, with my roomate and two other housemates, got dressed though we weren't sure if there'd be any cafe open in the neighbourhood of 7.30 a.m. Man, you should SEE how shabbily dressed I was this morning with my black tracksuit and maroon shirt along with a black scarf poorly worn. Sigh. No wonder my sister always claims that I commit fashion suicide evvveryyyy time I change my clothes. Another sigh to that. Bahh.). Aaaanyway, back to nasi lemak. All got dressed, went down to Rafflesia (a cafe in UiTM Puncak Alam) in a zombie manner and ordered nasi lemak and teh tarik to go along with it (etc for others), just as I have dreamt of hehe. And so, I have finally satisfied my itch for those two Malay (or mamak?) delicacies ;)

Food. My arch nemesis, and ultimate comforter. My utmost thanks to Allah S.W.T for I am most richly blessed with food and everything He's granted me/us with =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nasi lemak yang MEMANG pedas giler... x tertahan nak telan...