Thursday, May 19, 2011

bleeding toenail.

So Daddy got a bleeding toenail and it's been a... wait. Three weeks already?

Hm.

Worst fear came true when Daddy had to undergo a minor toenail surgery yesterday morning. Sigh. It's not like he didn't heed the doctor's warning on his toe condition. Every day and night sapu ubat, keluarkan nanah (very painful okay :( ), sapu ubat lagi, tukar bandage etc. Why did he have to put up with all, this. Haish. Tak baik persoalkan benda2 mcm ni. Astaghfirullah al azim. Tak apa lah. Past is past. Tersalah potong kuku kaki, nak buat mcm mana. Lesson learnt, next time kena be more careful and jaga betul2 lah kan. Don't want the recurrence of this, do we?

So this is how the lil surgery looked like. OUCH.

Daddy said he was administered with anesthesia twice on the same toenail. Mula2 kuku kena potong in half. Actually it was cut in sideway, almost similar to that of a triangle shape. Then kena potong lagi for heavenknowswhy. Bius potong bius potong arghhhh sakitnya hatiii tengok. If it weren't because they're normal procedures (I think?), I would've long killed the doctor and nurses. Apa2 pun, I could not have been more grateful to them.

They have saved me dad's foot! :)

So now Daddy is taking a couple of days off and thinking of taking another one for this Friday. Kira cuti 5 hari terus la kan :D. Yela, takkan nak pergi kerja pakai selipar? Nak drive pun sakit, inikan nak pakai kasut. I will not permit that and tolerate it no more. Just look at the bandage man. It's making Daddy's toe look humongous! 

This is not my dad's toe. Googled it hihi. But it looks no less than my dad's!

I fret for Daddy's toe for it can be infected any time since it is occasionally exposed to open air during the cleaning of dirt and pus. I'm hoping for a vast recovery on my dad's foot here so my mind isn't really thinking about what it's supposed to think of. I'm sorry. Perhaps us not talking for the time being is for the best?

No comments: