Wednesday, May 18, 2011

when the young beats the elder.

...in love terms :|. How is it that my younger cousins have experienced (or are experiencing :P) tonnes of crap heartbreaks when I have not?! How is it that they're able to cry over a boy for hours when I couldn't, not for a whole minute? This is absurd. A 17-year-old kid even saved me a tip on a thing called loooove? =='' Double the absurdness. And did I mention the kid's a cuzz? -___-. "Anis, when you grow up, you'll know why I cried for a boy, for the one I love. You'll understand the things I'd do for him. You'll learn.". I replied, "learn what, Ika?". "Learn how to love."

WTFISHSTICKONASKEWER.

This is just wroong. I'm supposed to tell her that! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! Although I have to say, I don't really give a patty about it. I have cried a litre of tears for my dead cats all these years but never for a boy (apart from family members, duh). Belum masa kot? By the way apa love2 ni ewww lol. 

Tak apa lah. Belum masa nak laku lagi haha. I'm nothing like my cousins. Semua player mcm @#$%^&*(). Two-timer? Tak main lah. Four-timer terus. "Money and looks are the two you must look for". Tasya has been holding on to this "principle" for as long as I can remember. Tak baik lah Sya ni. Aku tak. Aku baik. 

Mcm nak tulis panjang lagi tapi lapar lah? Brrrr. Screw love. Tak payah nak terkejar2 sangat dengan "loove life" yang korang impikan tu. It comes without notification and it will leave the same way. Ala chill lah? Muda lagi kan. Main2 dulu ;)

Tahniah kepada siapa2 yang hati dia pernah kena patah hancur carik disebabkan lelaki. I'll be looking forward to that. And I kid you not. 

When the young and chaste gets together with a dissolute heartbreaker;
and when one prim, the other passionate.

Think you've met your Cmapp? Think again.

4 comments:

Athirah Omar said...

serious weh. even I had ONCE cried because a boy but youuu? serious aku tak rasa kau girly doh. kenapaaa weh? hahaha takda lah, it's a good thing pun since all boys yang kita cry over are useless, you'll find one, you will :) but those tears will not be because they left you or break your heart (it is so not worth it) but because they love you too much and it will be the tears of joy kannn :) :)

hihi bagus kan aku berfalsampah :P

Anis Farhanah said...

haha. im not. ive always been a tomboy and you should know that. kata dah 6 tahun kawan :'). idk. tears of joy, tears of sorrow etc, they're all tears anyway. and it has to hurt to cry. yeah, even when youre too happy :)

p/s: and they say it hurts to be happy? nak jugak berfalsampah2 ni =P

Athirah Omar said...

obviously tears of joy pun hurt sebab it hurts to see our loved ones :) hihi faham sendiri lah, i can't explain it myself :D

Anis Farhanah said...

aaaa aku pun dah start nak tak faham dah haha. but i get what youre tryna say =)