Wednesday, July 13, 2011

me like yew (:

I like you, you, and you. Yeah.. I think I'm in love like (??) with all three of youuu. One helps me overcome the obstacles in life with his awesome advices, one cares for me like nobody else can (cept mah famalay heh), and another, he, well.. He's a good guy. Only the thing is, I've come to realize that his attitude is becoming from bad to worse in terms of his 'speech' and grumpiness beh. Aaah nevermind. I know who's got the most love from me now. I don't know if you'll read this today, but I know you will someday. I like you, 'you'! (:

Wtfish is this!? Haha. Nak cerita pasal romance pulaaa lol. Gonna head to dweeb's crib in an hour. We'll be spending about 14 hours on the HP rerun (continuation from the second sequel :|) today. And tomorrow, maybe. Me eyes are going to hurt weal bad this time. Snacks? Checked! Movies in hard disk? Checked! More snacks? Checked! Pan.. Personal stuffs? Che... Not checked! :O

Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg Gtg, bleeps! I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments: