Wednesday, July 13, 2011

long day everyday.

With everything going on now, fuh. I gotta admit, they're wearing me out by the minute. Sigh. Gotta make this entry real simple and short for today cause A-Fookies !'s blog needs an update too about what had happened today. Lawat2 la blog tu hihi. Penat tulis tau. I tried to make it colourful and all to harmonize with our childish concept (:

Hari ni jadi cikgu ganti lagi. But no more Science and Math, bleeps. It was Bahasa Malaysia for 3 classes :|. Sorry lah budak2. "Cikgu" ni gila sikit. BM tunggang langgang, BI pun sama. BM darjah 5 susah gila oh. Lagi susah dari budak darjah 6 and Form 1 punya! And I don't go joking around when it comes to this. Dalam kelas siap boleh bagi budak2 nama Facebook dengan url blog lagi haha. An 11-year-old kid already has a blog? How cool is that? I didn't know the existance of MySpace when I was 11, let alone Facebook, Twitter, Formspring, Bebo etc etc etc. Okay, I do know about Friendster though hahah. I was totally hooked on Friendster when I was getting comfortable with the internet 8 years ago. So lepas habis tadi, pergi Sinaran KD pulaaak. Dapat check hehe. Tak la check. Just a receipt mcm tu. Good feeling though the amount is, well, suffice la considering I've only taught the students at Damansara Damai branch for 2 nights JE. Balik rumah, solat and teeeeerus buka YouTube and whatever sheet. 

Aaahhh. Here comes the shoulder pain again. Maybe it's a sign? Yeah it's a sign alright. Kay kay kay. Arrivederci, you awesome bleeps (:

P/s: I AM VEEEEEEEERY HOOKED TO THIS SONG ATM. I'VE PUT IT ON LOOP FOR DAYS NOW AND IT DOESN'T BORE ME AT ALL. NOT ONE TEENSY WEENSY TAD BIT! Give it a try, will you? It's an OST for this one KDrama titled Accidental Couple. I think the drama is awesome. Different from the typical KDrama you see on telly etc. Ada lagu A Whole New World, Besame Mucho, Over The Rainbow, aaaaa. Kay I'll stop. But listen to it tau! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u need to brush up your BM & BI then~ plus don't go & teach those innocent children to spell "kewl" instead of "cool"

Syuhada Elmi. said...

Haha. Kami memang cool cikguu.

Anis Farhanah said...

Syuhada, jangan perasan sangat :P