Sunday, July 17, 2011

a mouthwatering entreh-eheheh.

i want ze pretzelzzzz.

Zoundz rempitz zou you? Lawl. Rasa macam nak Auntie Anne's pretzelssss. Almond ones, to be exact. Been a while since I last had any.

Perfect for me who's experiencing sweet tooth ATM. 


And watching this My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Nine-Tailed Fox) REALLY fires my craving for meat. Yes, MEAT. Don't care if it's beef, lamb, etc. I. WANT. MY. MEAT. My hanker for a hunk of tender meat is getting ridiculously tenacious! Whoever's eaten at Seoul Garden would know. In that kdrama, they eat beef like 10 times per episode. Ooooohh. Those succulent meat, sizzles as they're being cooked. Bet they were marinated beforehand. I mean, marinated meat is seemingly the best way to bring out the flavour and juiciness out of  it, doesn't it? Hah. Now I feel like having lunch at Seoul Garden soooooo bad! Anybody wanna accompany me to it? (: Truth be told, I secretly want to have lunch there with someone. Someone who knows Seoul Garden well enough (; *Doesn't seem like a secret anymore, does it?* 


Ow lookie, lookie! Look what I found on the net :B

:D THIS IS... not what I'm craving for? @_@

Now THIS is more like it :D''''''''''''''' 

Found it! This is EXACTLY how they grill the meat in the kdrama I mentioned beforehand. Looks like pork, though.

Aye, then. Think I'm done gawping at these photos and many more on Google fer now. Going off to watch telly in a bit. See ya! (:

Oh and BTW, read Harry Potter's 3rd book on a swing out in the garden this evening. Got to ease my eye strain by looking emptily in to the green grass and gazing dreamily into the space (or sky) as I tried to 'indulge' myself into the Potter world. The feeling of sun pouring on my skin was splendid, too! Lovely feeling, I had. The blue sky was more than words. For this and much more, I thank you, Allah.

No comments: