Wednesday, July 20, 2011

scholarship.

Honestly, there is nothing about scholarship that I wanna buzz about. Although there has been much deliberation on me wanting to, initally :|

I need to... Do something. Something = essay writing.

O.O

How fascinating is THAT!? I can't remember the last time I had my brain brainstorming for ideas in high school, even. Hah. Don't ask me what the essay's for. Long story short, it's for moi business. bee-zee-nez. Zzzzz. Can anyone help me with my writing? Well, o' course not. Who in their right mind would, eh? I wouldn't if I were you, too. Not much to write this time around. Can't think for a proper entry ATM. Think that's that.

P/s: Facebook-ers, no wait. Hackers, please, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RETRIEVE YOUR VIRUS OR I WILL DAMN RIGHT PLUNGE YOU INTO THE PITS OF HADES. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to talk about ur future plan.
1: ur interest
2: wht will u be in 5-10 years time
3: wht u'll do for society (contribution)
4: a bit of ur background
5: explain ur success in school days
6: why do you deserve the scholarship

easiest way, GOOGLE =='

Anis Farhanah said...

the hell hariz? why in the world would i talk about my future plan here!? and dont forget who got you your mara loan ==

Anonymous said...

i hate you =='