Saturday, December 31, 2011

Of Whom-You-Know-Not.

.........And of course, me, lol. Well, nothing much to blog about. Just felt like typing up some stuff in this little space blogger.com's got me. So yeah. I'm still unsure about things with him-who-shall-not-be-named. Never loved anyone before except, well, my first. (Can I actually say that? O.O). Technically, I may have fallen in love with Danial. But that's that and it was 5 years ago. 6 if you start counting from tomorrow onwards muehehe :B. Well, it wasn't really a platonic love, I can tell you that. Heck, I was 14 -_-. That doesn't imply that a 14-year-old girl (or boy, for that matter) can't get a taste of true love, though.

Just stating it out. *raises both hands up* 


Alright, Nissy, WHAT THE HELL have you been rambling about over there!? *slaps self on the face twice*

Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay :|

So, what's new for me in 2011? I've learnt that:

#1 Doing a Bachelor's Degree can be a gazillion frackin' times harder than what you nor I could've conceived. Or in a more comprehensible phrase, not as easy as you thought it would be, apparently :(

#2 We mustn't interfere with other people's businesses, especially to those who're suffering violent moodswings, be it girl or guy. Like, for example, "Why's he being so annoying, posting all that emo stuff on his Wall or Twitter? He's suffocating my homepage or timeline!". Now now. Play nice, bleeps. We may never know what has triggered their core beliefs and the change of their inner-selves to be what they are today or act the way they did.

#3 Respect your friends' relationship with whatever the kind of bunch they're in. In life, I choose who I want to befriend with and I'll be downright honest with you on that. I'll keep my distance with the bad apples, but that's no reason to wholeheartedly disengage myself with such crowd. You might be able to learn a few good lessons along the way. Who knows?

#4 I'm not perfect, you're not perfect, we all aren't. I stand firm on my ground to what I believe is good and beneficial for me and the company I keep. I admit, I sometimes have the tendency towards being a hippie at times but rest assured that I am not one. I don't mind sharing the same interest with others. After all, we're all made of stardust. I might disagree with you on some matter and you to me, but on another note, that's the difference in opinion I'm willing to take. My advice to you, be a little bit of liberal although the necessity of being judgmental is still there. Be open-minded. 

#5 Love is divine. As how I see it, it's beautiful when you feel connected with Allah, The Exalted. And also your family, aaaaaand the people around you (",). Love doesn't necessarily need to be pictured beautiful only when you're with your partner. It definitely holds a wider range of definition, I tell yah. Define it the way music expresses your inexplicable emotions. (Feelings are explicable, you just don't know how to put the words together when they're mixed. Don't get that confused *wink*)

Well. 

*crickets chirp*

I do have a few more lessons or as I'd like to say it, note-to-self to share with you guys but it's getting rather late now. It's colon-capital 'O' 5.43 in the morning! If anyone's up for a 2nd update, leave out a comment or something. Be happy to know. Otherwise, just hit the 'Close' button ;-)

P/s: Yes, I do realize the content of my entry has very much deviated from what the title's been meaning to "say". Got carried away, sorry mate :]

2 comments:

Athirah Omar said...

Why would you mention him-who-shall-not-be-named's name????!

Anis Farhanah said...

Whaa? Who mentioned whose name?