Thursday, January 12, 2012

weewuuu!

First post in 2012! Hihi. So, right now tengah finals. Been going on for a week dah. Finals' ending in just 4 more days! How exciting is that!? :D

For one thing, I have SO many things planned in my mind and I can almost see the vision! (Lets just assume that they're well implanted in my brain at the moment). Hopefully things won't go awry cause every time I plan something, it doesn't work out either as I've planned it to be, or at all :|

Cuti nanti, I'm gonna put my utter focus on AFookies, insyaAllah. And then I'm gonna learn how to cook! Wheeeeeeee :D. Who wants to be my cooking teacher? No wait. I should rephrase that. Who's willing to beeee my master in cu...king? Eheh. Lepas tu lepas tu, naaaak lepak mamak puas puaaaaaaassss. Biar sampai lebam! 

Nuff of daydreaming, Nissy. *slaps self*

BACK TA WORK.

No comments: