Tuesday, February 7, 2012

just life.

Cross my heart and truth be told, I thought I feel your Rock 'n Roll - Falling by Daniel Nitt

It's just one of the songs I'm currently into right now. Okay, brother's returned me the favour of downloading all TVD episodes. Up till the 13th, Season 3. I can now go back to watching TVDDD :D. But not so fast my friend. There's a lot of catching up to do with Gossip Girl. I'm only a few episodes away from finishing Season 1 and 2 more awaits! Lepas ni, I really have to get it going with The Big Bang Theory Season 1 sampai habis. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Pretty Little Liars! Gosh banyaknya.

Hey, entertainment is entertainment. Work is work. And obligation is obligation. Don't forget to recite the Qur'an Al-Karim every now and then, bleeps! We can waste hours and hours for some worldly pleasure, why not spend a mere 10 minutes to recite a page or two of the Qur'an for our own benefit in the hereafter? 

I'm no saint, never said I was or am. Just a really friendly reminder to all of you out there that I care about. I do! Never leave Allah The Exalted for he will never leave his followers' side.


xoxo! :)

No comments: