Sunday, March 4, 2012

back to school.

JENG JENGJENG JEEEENG!

Heheh. 2nd semester is officially starting on the 5th, tomorrow.
Believe it or not, I haven't done a single thing for class and whatnot.
NOTHING!
From clothes to books to schoolbags to junkies to gadgets and to eeeeeeverything elseeeeee.
Nobody likes packing so it'll be pointless per se, to point it out.

I am so not...
................


It's really sad that I have to leave A-Fookies ! behind.
Then again, education is far more important right now.
Especially to people like me who doesn't own any valid qualifications except for SPM's.
Be informed that foundations or matriculation's certs are as good as plain A4 paper.
You can't apply for a job or bank loan using that.
SPM's, yes.
Though I highly doubt you'll manage to get hold of any job/bank loan with just that.

Sooooooooooo.... Back to school, eh? Say bye-bye to your cozy bed, UiTM-ians! >D




Time to head for a good kick-off tomorrow, insyaAllah. :)

3 comments:

Athirah Omar said...

your school days are over my mannn and and me, Uitm-ians are saying hello helloooooo to my cozy bad haha

Anis Farhanah said...

beeeeeed. bEd haha. tu la. mock aku lagi hehe. but i cant say i didnt have a good time during my hols. 7 weeks kot! you got any of that!? XD

Athirah Omar said...

eleh helloooo, september baru start degree koooottttt