Monday, February 27, 2012

The Hunger Games Trilogy!

Yeah.


What was I going to say, anyway? That I'm utterly hooked to the trilogy? That, I'm sure, goes without saying.

So I got these for a grand total of RM102+. With The Hunger Games Trilogy, cool orange file, Faber-Castell examination pack, Sharpie, writing papers, and oh oh! See that little green thing up there in the middle? That's a reading ring! Only for book lovers. *ahem*
Not bad of a price, eh? :D

But the highlight amongst the stuff shown in picture #1 would definitely be THIS.
I didn't have the slightest feeling of regret after I bought this.
Credits to Shila mah gal for recommending!
<(^.^<)

Pssssttt! I actually got my roommie and her friend to buy the trilogy during an outing we had a few days back hehe. I honestly only wanted my roommate to get it but I guess the friend was so convinced on what it was worth when she saw me all frenzied upon seeing the word, "The Hunger Games".

I managed to convince two people to get The Hunger Games Trilogy in a matter of minutes! Not to boast or anything but yeah. :B They only cost RM59.40 after the 15% off (yes, even to non-members) at MPH but from what my other friends have been telling me, there aren't any of this in Giant, Shah Alam's branch nor Alamanda's. I guess you can only find this at One Utama. If you're a Kota Damansara-ian, OU is just 15 minutes away on an average so grab one without hesitation! Trust me when I say it's worth it.

Won't you concede to my judgment? ;)

2 comments:

Mia said...

one utama?. thanks, i'm a big fan of this book, ngee. Thanks for helping me find this awesome books.

Anis Farhanah said...

Yeahp! One Utama in Damansara. Glad I could help, Mia! :)