Tuesday, April 10, 2012

lepak lagi lagi lagi.

Lepak.


Selaluuuuu je nak lepak sana sini these past few weeks.
Apa nak jadi ni.
But I couldn't help myself blegh.
Last weekend je dah hung out with a few pals.
Then Naqiu ajak pergi minum dekat Subaidah.
Lepas tu Syahir datang, which came as a surprise to me that he did.
And theeeen, another unknown guy came right after.

I've nothing to share with you bleeps but I just feel like blogging.
Since tomorrow cuti, guess what?
(Yeah, you guessed it right)
Lepak lagiiiii.
This time'll be me and my groupies!
Ingat nak jalan-jalan je.
The plan is that we go to Dataran Merdeka, then Bukit Bintang, maybe linger around KLCC to see the beautiful city lights at night and have a drink (when I say drink, I mean teh tarik and shizz liddat) somewhere.

Oh well. It's 8.50pm! Gotta get mah peeps noww. Later! :)

2 comments:

Athirah Omar said...

lepak ngan aku takda pung :'(

Anis Farhanah said...

sebab kau dah start intersesi. :-(