Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A-Fookies ! updated (:

Here! Here! Here! Here! Here! Here! Here! hihi.

Been a busy day yesterday. Woke up at 5am and went to do some work while onlining eheh. Was excited for my dweeb outing I guess? :P. So aaanyway, since I got up early, like really early :/, watched 3 episodes of Accidental Couple on Maaduu.com while waiting for the clock tick-tocking its way to 2pm. Nadia came to mah crib at 1.55pm? Hahaha. Such a punctual persoooon (I meant to say this in a good way hehe). So got in the car, fetched Ally and off we went to OUUUUU. Tengok Super 8, makan dekat Seoul Garden, hee. By the time habis tengok movie, it was already 6.40pm. Tunggu semua solat, wee wee and all, terus vamoos from that place. Cikgu Jam call minta tolong jadi cikgu ganti dekat tuition and I agreed cause ingat sempat je. Jam pula time balik tu zzz. Apa2 pun, we arrived 10mins late dekat Damansara Damai tu. Blablabla, 10.30pm dah habis 3 kelas. Giila. Susah gak science darjah 6 haha. "Cikgu, kenapa nama burung hantu burung hantu?". Dengan muka selambanya, "Cikgu taktau tp cikgu rasa sebab burung hantu suka keluar time malam kot. Selalunya kan kita nampak hantu malam2" haahah. Heyyy, makes sense apa. Impromptu habis ah soalan budak tu. Ha ambil jawapan cikgu ahah. Balik tu makan yong tau fu sikit and terus tidur. Such an exhausting day. Today bangun2 ada 9 texts and a misscall. Memang tak blur kepala nak reply semua. Alhamdulillah, got pre good amount of orders today :). Boleh la nak hidup. Then Cikgu Jam text minta tolong jadi cikgu ganti lagi malam ni. Same place, same time but different classes je. I said yes since I don't have any plans pun for tonight. I think.

Pendeeeeek kata, there are just too many things on my mind right now and I'm sorry if I'm acting like a jerk or somn. I gotta handle the business, which is NOT as easy as it appears to be. We're gonna do deliveries from now on but first, I gotta check with Post Office on the postage fee. Just wanted to make sure. Going to Giant in 30 pun ni. And then I have to discuss things with Cikgu Jam about tonight. Farah tak boleh so yeah. Cikgu pula tak balas message :( Credit tinggal belas2 sen. Crappy situation I'm in, eh? Lepas tu nak kena beli HP tix this Friday at 10am and there'll be a sleepover at Nadia's house this Fridayyyy. Eh silap this Tuesday! Change of plans because Nadia has to go to Penang. Ally pula gotta go to this concert on Friday night, which she's forgotten aaaaall about it. Can't pin the blame on anyone cause they're saddened by this turn of event too. And I have to go to UiTM Shah Alam juga! Everything just slipped my mind at that point of time where we were planning the sleepover. This HP reruns at Nadia's house is making me eager as ever! :D. So lepas tuuuu, I have to meet a few friends for business purposes today, tomorrow, Saturday, and urm, I don't know when lagi. Aaaaa banyak benda lah nak kena fikir sekarang. Sorry kalau aku nampak mcm lupa kawan :(. Kau pun tahu aku bukannya jenis yang akan busy mcm ni. I even had to jot down the things I have to do in an A4 paper. Belum tengok my reminders dalam phone.

Whatever it is, alhamdulillah la ada kerja nak buat. Sebelum ni asal takda kerja je, bising, complain. Sekarang Allah dah bagi banyak jangan nak merungut lah Anis Farhanah. Okay. 15mins' passed. Brunch time fer me and to Giant I go.

P/s: If there's anything you wanna ask me about the cookies and delivery, do contact me anywhere. And by anywhere I mean ANYWHERE. Facebook, Twitter, Formspring, blogspot, orrr you could directly contact me on my cellphone (013-6450161). You'd get a much faster response there :B. G'day bleeps (blogger + peeps).

5 comments:

Eiyra said...

dh jadi cikgu ke?? tak bgtau pon....

Anonymous said...

lol~ jot down things on an A4 & phone reminders? forgetful :3

Anis Farhanah said...

tiiii. bukan2. jadi cikgu tuition ganti untuk dua malam je. bukan part time apa pun.

yes. takut terlupa la hariz.

Eiyra said...

hahaha...okay lar 2....teruskan je lar.....yang, if kte ditakdirkan bersama nty...kau bwk cookies eh...ak nak mkn byk2! sedap lar!! follow blog ak....baru buat! bosan!

Anis Farhanah said...

tu la. hopefully cikgu ada panggil lagi untuk jadi cikgu ganti tu hehe. orang tak kerja memang mcm ni >_<. aaaa boleh2! kalau kita jumpa, aku bawak untuk kau :) tapi kena jumpa dulu! :P. kau ada blog!? :O okay nak follow jap!